Nature matters and so do you.
1. Healthy habitats for birds, wildlife and people. We focus on healthy habitats because we all need clean water and air, productive soils and habitats, and open spaces to survive and thrive.
2. Quality of life. Quality of life - for all living things - is our primary goal. So that birds and wildlife and nature have what they need to thrive, and people's quality of life is secured through education, economic opportunity and a healthy environment to improve human health and to enjoy.
3. Stewardship. People depend upon the natural world and find joy in its beauty and wonder, so we must care for it - for our own sake and for the sake of all life. We work as your advocates with government, we nurture connections with nature amongst children, and we provide opportunities for volunteerism to encourage stewardship as a way of life.
4. Community. We hike, paddle, work, and socialize together. We lead monthly local bird walks and EcoJourneys to Mexico's most fascinating places, and organize Audubon Outings to explore nature and culture close to our San Miguel doorstep- all for personal enrichment and to build a sense of community.
5. Integrity. We are one of the most respected conservation organizations in the region. We work hard to live up to our mission and to be responsible financial stewards and we strive to serve our community in all ways.
|Your membership contribution makes a meaningful difference in San Miguel
by supporting projects and programs that build environmental stewardship, protect nature
and essential resources, and improve quality of life.
Sociedad Audubon de México is a legally constituted non-profit organization under the laws of Mexico, founded over 46 years ago in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico.
We recognize that a healthy environment is critical to the survival of birds, wildlife, and people, and promote environmental stewardship through education ,conservation and recreation programs to ensure quality of life for all living things in San Miguel de Allende - for today and the future.
Membership is $450 MXN ($30 USD) per year for individuals or $850 MXN ($55 USD) for a family.
As a member you will receive:
• Free admission at monthly Nature Matters presentations;
• Free monthly birdwalk admission with our expert guides;
• Members-only discounts on workshops and outings;
• Discount prices on our Audubon Outings and other special events;
• Special offers on Audubon products;
• Being part of a community that actively works to protect our environment and quality of life.
As a Legacy Member you will be making a special contribution toward Audubon's work in San Miguel and receive a family membership and benefits, free admission at monthly Nature Matters presentations, and recognition on our website and at special events.
$3,750 MXN ($250 USD)
$2500 MXN ($150 USD)
$5500 MXN ($350 USD)
$7,500 ($500 USD)
$15,000 MXN and above ($1,000 USD)
To become a member or renew your membership on line with PayPal, credit card, or bank card:
CONTRIBUTE an amount of your choice:
Or download our membership form and return the completed form with your contribution:
1. In person at our monthly birdwalks or lectures
2. Hand-deliver to La Conexion, Box 18MA. Please write Sociedad Audubon de Mexico, 18MA on your envelope.
3. Mail to Socieadad Audubon de Mexico, PMB 18MA, 220 N. Zapata Hwy. #11, Laredo, TX 78043-4464
Please make checks payable to Sociedad Audubon de Mexico AC and write Audubon Membership in the memo line.
For a U.S. tax deductible contribution make check payable to San Miguel Community Foundation and write Audubon Membership in the memo line. Deliver to Audubon in person or through our mailbox.
Membership questions? firstname.lastname@example.org