Sociedad Audubon de México is a Legally constituted non-profit organization under the laws of Mexico. It was founded over 45 years ago in San Miguel de Allende in the state of Guanajuato.
Membership is $35 usd ($400 pesos) for an individual and $60 usd ($700 pesos) for a family.
As a member you receive the following benefits:
- Free admission to monthly programs and lectures;
- Free admission for monthly birdwalks with expert guides;
- Discount prices and early notice on our popular eco-trips throughout Mexico;
- Special offers on Audubon products including bird feeders, binoculars, guide books and even kayaks!
- Being part of a community that actively works to protect our environment.
You can renew your membership:
- In person at our monthly birdwalks or lectures.
- Leave your payment along with your name(s), email address, and local Box # at La Conexion, 236B, Aldama.
Please write Norman Besman, Treasurer, Audubon de Mexico on your envelope.
- Mail your payment to Norman Besman, Treasurer, Audubon de Mexico, PMB 236B, 220 N. Zapata Hwy. #11, Laredo, TX 78043-4464
Please make checks payable to Sociedad Audubon de Mexico and write Audubon Membership in the memo line.
- Pay online with your credit card or PayPal account.
Membership questions? email@example.com